Of course it’s possible. I’ve been reading books offline since some thieves broke into our toilet. The Okadabooks App can read books Offline on both Blackberry Os 10 devices and it’s
default Android devices. Actually, it works on any device i’ve tried read with, including the new Lenovo tablet A3300.
- You have downloaded the App (Download links below this post)
- You are signed in to the App
- You have purchased the book
- And Downloaded the book.
- Simply close the App or turn off your data connection, without signing out (Don’t sign out)
- Go to “MY BOOKS.”
- select the downloaded book. It’ll Open for reading
I will send you 5 of my best posts once a week