Sometimes friends don’t come through and we don’t have a choice. So here are two platforms (and more) that let you collect loans with just your phone number.
This post was inspired by Paylater because they did not lend me money when I was stranded in the middle of nowhere – even after going through all their registration wahala. They need to setup USSD for those without Internet access to be able to collect loans.
Let us begin:
- Kwickcash NG (Now Migo.money): Migo.money loans you money in a minute with the help of their USSD codes (*554*561# or *561# for 9mobile). You can also collect loans on their website migo.money with your phone number. They give as much as N15,000 the first time and let you pay back (with 5 to 15% interest rates) between 14-30 days, that’s 2 weeks to a month. According to them, the more you loan from them and payback, the more their system trusts you and offers higher amounts.
- Fairmoney: Fairmoney is actually no different from Kwickcash in a lot of ways. They have an app on Google Playstore and they let you pay back within 15 to 30 days.
- More: I can only mention apps I’ve used. Fortunately, Aurora Maikudi has a post on 14 platforms that offer quick loans in Nigeria. You can check it out by clicking here.
- Don’t collect loans if you won’t payback. It looks really easy to collect loans from these platforms, but don’t do it if you won’t payback.
- I don’t know much about kwickcash and Fairmoney’s business loans. You should contact them/ask questions before taking a business loan.
- Don’t forget to check out my other posts about platforms to make money from.
I’m really curious to know the platforms that have given you a loan so please share them in the comment box below. Also, let me know if you have questions about any of the platforms I’ve mentioned in this post. Would be Awesome.