You’re probably reading this post because your GOM Player is showing double subtitles at the top and bottom of the movie you’re watching. Correct? In this post, we will be looking at how to turn off the second or extra subtitle in your GOM Player.
There are two ways to do this:
The first option (While Watching the Movie)
- Right-click on the movie you’re watching.
- Go to Subtitles -> Select Language -> Output the Second Subtitle -> untick “Show the Second Subtitle”
That’s all. The second subtitle will no longer show. Please see screenshot below:
The Second option (Go to Preferences)
- Go to Preferences on the player (You can do this with F5 on windows, last time I checked)
- Click on Subtitles (to open the subtitles settings)
- Then Turn off “Use Second Subtitle” – See Screenshot below:
That’s all XD