We are looking for a creative and self-motivated individual for this job role. The ideal candidate is someone that enjoys talking about software (apps, websites, tools etc) – a tech Content Writer. You will be working closely with Magnus who would sometimes provide the titles and content to write about. You can also come up with your own content if you want.
You are expected to have a basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), a good understanding of the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) and Canva. As a tech content writer for this blog, you are also expected to have excellent content creation and writing skills.
Nice to have: Keen interest in testing websites and apps and excitedly talking about them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Publish 4 posts in a week.
- Posts will range from 700 words to 1000 words.
- Take feedback from the editor and make the necessary corrections.
- Perform research on assigned topics.
- Look out for and promptly report all website issues and security breaches.
- A computer system and internet connection capable of handling the required tasks, listed above.
- Excellent time management skills (must be available to finish assigned copy/work within 2 days of assignment).
- Must be able to complete at least 4 posts weekly.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Good research skills.
What kind of post will I be writing exactly?
- How to Transfer your Facebook Photos and Videos to Google Photos
- 6 Websites That Let You Create Resumes For Free
Shoot me a mail with 2 of your tech articles or links to articles you have written in the past.
Feel free to talk about yourself in the mail and why you would like us to work together.
Payment: 20,000 per month.
This is a 3-month contract to start with and you can choose if you want to be paid weekly or monthly.